Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009

Harald's next movie :))

He he :))) as you know I was working with Harald on my movie :)) the movie is readyyyyyyy :)) I am very happy I had the chance to work with Harald I really enjoyed the process. I am here already 11 months and I have never tried German national food and thanks Harald for giving me that chance before my leaving. It was really tasty I couldn't imagine that German food can be so tasty :)) The working process in his studio gave me chance to learn that in Germany there are also institutions and organizations that work like a team and the atmosphere is like in the family. Before that I was sure there are no such things in Germany.
Here is some small and funny video which Harald and me made while making the movie :))
I was just having fun ,,nothing serious ;))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen