Donnerstag, 9. April 2009

The next volunteer from Armenia



Here we are,,,as you know the next EVS project is approved and so in summer Kultur Aktiv will have new volunteers...
Here is the next Armenian volunteer Margarita Zakaryan.I had an interview with her on mobile and I am happy to present it to you

'' Hi I am Margarita. I am very romantic & I guess this is one of the reasones for being connected to art.
I have graduated from the Vanadzor Teachers' Training Institute the faculty of philology, English department.
I attended the music school & also the painting school. Music & painting are my hobbies & passion .
I have been the vocalist of one of the local rock bands & the songwriter.
These 2 (playing the guitar & painting ) are very imporatnt occupation in my life. I am very very happy that I will have the opportunity to live in Germany and of course to work in Kultur Aktiv.
If you need some more information ,please let me know!!


So dear Kultur Aktiv wait for your new volunteers,,I hope that this time you will have less problems with them...At least I can guarantee that Margarita will not complain the whole time ;)
So good luck :)))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen